Please read our Returns Policy carefully as it contains important information. Our returns policy is produced in strict accordance with EU consumer law, distance selling regulations and the sales of goods act.
Premier Batteries will try to do whatever we can to successfully resolve any problems you may have with your order. We believe this approach is the only way for our business to grow. In the unlikely event that you need to return goods to us, please refer to the following procedures which are different for each reason for return.
Whatever the reason for your return, we recommend you use our RMA system, to speed up the process. To get started, please read the information below, and then visit our Contact Us page, and select ‘Returns’ on the enquiry form.
Hallmark International Limited
Unit 1a, Peace Street, Bradford, BD4 8UF
Unwanted Goods & Incorrectly Ordered Goods
If you receive your order and decide you do not want to keep it, you can return it to us for a refund, providing the following conditions are met:
- You have 14 days from the receipt of your order, to inform us that you wish to return it to us
- After notifying us, you then have a further 14 days in which to return it to us
- All returned items must be in a fully sellable condition. In the case of batteries, this means, unopened, in the original packaging, with no damage to the batteries or packaging
- It is your responsibility to ensure that we receive the items. We recommend using a tracked service, and proof of postage is not acceptable.
- Premierbatteries.co.uk does not offer free returns for Unwanted and Incorrectly ordered items. This is because our products are extremely expensive to ship due to weight and mailing restrictions. It is your responsibility to pay for the cost of returning the unwanted items to us.
- Please note that it is illegal to send lithium batteries using Royal Mail. We can recommend a cost effective courier for the return of batteries containing lithium.
Please always double check you are ordering the correct product.
Upon receipt of your returned order, it will be checked to ensure it is sellable condition.
We will refund your order within 14 working days of receipt, however we usually refund within 1 – 2 working days. It can take a few days after issuing a refund for it to appear on your card statement. PayPal refunds will appear immediately.
Please note that if you have chosen a premium shipping method, we will only refund for the standard shipping method available with your order.
Faulty Items, Damaged Items & Items Not As Described
If you have received a faulty or damaged item; or an item which is not as described, you may return it to us, at our own expense, for a full refund.
There are still some conditions which need to be met:
- You have 14 days from the receipt of your faulty, damaged, or not as described order, to inform us of a problem with it
- We may ask you to take a photo of the faulty or damaged item, if we feel it will help us diagnose a problem or find out what happened
- After notifying us, we will then send you instructions on how to return your item and this will include a returns label, or sending a courier to collect the item, at a convenient time. It is important you are available when the courier calls, or if we provided you with a label, you need to return the items promptly.The maximum we allow for this return is 14 days.
Please note that if we do not receive the return of your faulty, damaged or not as described item, we will not be able to refund you. Even though it is unusable, we still need it back.
Upon receipt of your faulty, damaged or not as described order, we will refund you in full.
We will refund your order within 14 working days of receipt, however we usually refund within 1 – 2 working days. It can take a few days after issuing a refund for it to appear on your card statement. PayPal refunds will appear.